Change the visibility of products.
You can publish or hide a collection from your active sales channels by changing the products visibility settings. There are a few reasons that you might want to hide a product:
- It's a seasonal or sale products that you want to display for only part of the year.
- You want to sell only one type of product with a particular sales channel.
- The products don't meet the eligibility requirements for a particular sales channel.
You can hide certain products from your app by opening your Shopify dashboard and clicking Products in the left column, then clicking on the product you want to hide.
On the next screen you'll see a section called Sales Channels. Click the Manage button.
Un-check the Mobile App box and click Done. Next, click Save in the top banner.
Alternatively, you can select your products in bulk and edit their visibility:
Change the visibility of a collection
You can publish or hide a collection from your active sales channels by changing the collection's visibility settings.
- From your Shopify admin, click Products, and then click Collections.
- You can select collections individually and in bulk to make edits to via checkboxes.
- Click Edit Collections and then edit the visibility by checking/unchecking the boxes.