Create an Apple Developer Account
Step 1: Get your D-U-N-S number https://help.tapcart.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039523993-Request-a-D-U-N-S-Number
Step 2: Apple Developer Enrollment (Only once your DUNS number is activated)
2. Select the Start Your Enrollment button
3. Sign in using an existing Apple ID or click ‘Create Apple ID’ to create a new Apple ID
4. Read the Apple Developer Agreement then check the ‘By checking this box I confirm that I have read and agree...’ box and click the ‘Submit’ button
5. Under Select Entity Type you MUST ENTER COMPANY/ORGANIZATION in the Entity Type dropdown and select Continue.
Note: Do NOT register as an Individual / Sole Proprietor / Single Person Business. It's extremely important that you register as a Company/Organization and not as a Personal account. We cannot support Individual accounts.
6. Under ‘Tell me About Your Organization’, you will need to enter the Legal Entity Name and DUNS number exactly as listed in the DUNS confirmation email.
- DUNS Number: You will need your DUNS number to enroll. If you do not have one already, please follow this link to direction on requesting your DUNS number:https://help.tapcart.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039523993-Request-a-D-U-N-S-Number
6. Fill in your personal Contact Information for your iOS Developer Account.
7. At the bottom of the screen, read the Apple Developer Program License Agreement, check the ‘By checking this box I confirm that I have read and agreed...’, box, then click ‘Continue'
8. Confirm the Apple ID Information, Entity Type, and Contact Information and hit ‘Continue’.
8. You should hear back from Apple within the next 24 to 48 hours to the submitted email or phone call to verify the enrollment.
Note: If your enrollment is not approved in the next 24-48 hours please use this link to contact Apple support and inquire about the status of your enrollment.
9. Once Apple reaches out via phone or email to verify the account, you should receive a follow up email prompting you to submit the annual enrollment fee.
10. Revisit your Apple Developer dashboard, fill in the billing information, and press ‘Continue’ to complete the payment and setup of your Developer Apple Account!
Step 3: Invite Tapcart to Apple Developer account
Once your account is finalized, you will need to invite Tapcart to your account by following the steps below
- Start by logging into your Apple Store Connect account via https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/login
- Click on Users and Access
- Click on the + symbol
- Then invite firstname.lastname@example.org as an ADMIN WITH DEVELOPER RESOURCES enabled.
- Click Invite
12. An implementation specialist will reach out to you upon receiving your invitation.