1. Visit this page
2. Select the Start Your Enrollment button
3. Sign in using an existing Apple ID or click ‘Create Apple ID’ to create a new Apple ID
4. Read the Apple Developer Agreement then check ‘By Checking this box I confirm that I have read and agree…’ and click the ‘Submit’ button
5. Under Entity Type select Company/Organization in the Entity Type dropdown.
Note: Do NOT register as an Individual / Sole Proprietor / Single Person Business. It’s extremely important that you register as a Company/Organization and not as a Personal account.
DUNS Number: You will need your DUNS number to process your registration. Follow this link to find your DUNS number
Note: if you don’t have a DUNS number you can request one on the page above.
6. Fill in the contact information for your Apple Developer Account
7. At the bottom of the screen, read the Apple Developer Program License Agreement, check ‘By checking this box I confirm that I have read and agree…’ and then click Continue.
8. Confirm the Apple ID Information, Entity Type, and Contact Information and hit Continue.
9. Fill in the billing information and press ‘Continue’ to complete the payment and setup of your yearly Apple Developer Account! Note: even though there’s an Estimated Tax, you will not be charged tax for this.
10. Fill in any remaining information on the following screens. Apple will send a confirmation email within 24 hours notifying you that your Apple Developer Account was successfully created!
11. Once your account is created, add Tapcart to your Apple Developer account. Visit the Apple Developer portal – click People in the left column, then the Invite People button.
Enter firstname.lastname@example.org as a Team Admin. You can use 'Tapcart' for the first name and 'Team' for the last name.
Note: If you don’t see a People section, please email email@example.com as you may have created an Individual developer account.